Terms of Service
Updated March 2022
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE STRUCTSHARE SERVICE.
By selecting the box “I agree”, or otherwise accessing and using the StructShare’s Service (defined below), you acknowledge that you, on your own behalf as an individual and on behalf of your employer or other legal entity (collectively “you” or “your”), have read and understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”), and are entering into a binding legal agreement with Structshare Technologies Inc. (“StructShare”, “us”, “we” or “our”). You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of your employer or other legal entity, that you have full authority to bind said employer or other legal entity to these Terms. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms or if you do not have authority to bind your employer or other legal entity, please do not accept these Terms or access or use the Service. You hereby waive any applicable rights to require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent not prohibited under applicable law.
1. Description of the Service.The StructShare platform (the “Service“) is intended to enable communication between construction contractors (“ Contractors“) and suppliers of construction materials and services (“Suppliers“) for business purposes (the “ Service”) and is made available to you through a web portal on our website https://StructShare.io/ (the “ Site”). The Service includes: (i) the software that you access via the Site; (ii) the products, services, and features made available or provided to you as part of or in connection with the Service; and (iii) the content, text, documents, descriptions, products, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), contained in or made available through the Service.
2. Beta Notice. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS IN A “BETA” STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT AND IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING TESTING AND FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE FULLY IMPLEMENTED OR REFINED. AS WITH ANY BETA VERSION, THERE MAY BE UNRESOLVED ISSUES DESPITE OUR SCANNING. WE MAY NOT OFFER FULL OR ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE BETA VERSION OF THE SERVICE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD YOUR DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS. THE POSSIBILITY OF THE CORRUPTION OF DATA AND/OR THE LOSS OF DATA EXISTS. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES YOU TO BACK UP ALL DATA AND INFORMATION. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE.
3. Modifications.We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following our sending a notice thereof to you or posting the revised Terms on the Service, and your continued use of the Service thereafter means that you accept those changes
4. Subscription to the Service.Subject to these Terms and your compliance with them, StructShare hereby grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and fully revocable right to access and use the Service during the Term (defined below).
5. Restrictions on Use.You must not, and shall not allow or encourage any user of the Service (a “ User“), or any third party to: (i) give, sell, rent, lease, timeshare, sublicense, disclose, publish, assign, market, transfer or distribute any portion of the Service to any third party, including, but not limited to your affiliates, or use the Service in any service bureau arrangement; (ii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on use of the Service; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Service or any components thereof; (iv) modify, translate, patch, alter, change or create any derivative works of the Service, or any part thereof; (v) use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose; (vi) take any action that imposes or may impose (at StructShare’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the StructShare infrastructure; (vii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the integrity or proper working of the Service, or any related activities; (viii) remove, deface, obscure, or alter StructShare’s or any third party’s copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights affixed to or provided as part of the Service, or use or display logos of the Service differing from StructShare’s own without StructShare’s prior written approval; (ix) use the Service to develop a competing service or product; (x) use the Service to send unsolicited or unauthorized commercial communications; and/or (xi) use the Service in any unlawful manner or in breach of these Terms or for any illicit or illegal purpose. You agree to remain liable to StructShare for any act or omission of any user who access the Service on your behalf or using your account that would constitute a breach of these Terms if such acts or omissions were by you.
6. Account.In order to use the Service, you have to create an account (“ Account”). You must not allow anyone other yourself to access and use your Account. You acknowledge and agree (i) to provide accurate and complete Account and login information; (ii) to keep all Account login details and passwords secure at all times; (iii) to remain solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account, (iv) to promptly notify StructShare in writing if you become aware of any unauthorized access or use of your Account or the Service.
7. Fees/payment. Any access and use of the Service are subject to StructShare’s applicable pricing as presented by StructShare’s sales team. StructShare reserves the right to change the applicable pricing, under its sole discretion. However, if you are using the Services currently for free, you will not be charged unless you first agree to such charges. Please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Service.
9. Title.Title and full, exclusive ownership rights of the Service (and all parts thereof), and all reproductions, corrections, modifications, enhancements and improvements, and all related patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, related goodwill, including data related your usage thereof, and StructShare’s intellectual property, and any rights therein not explicitly granted to you hereunder, are reserved to and shall remain solely and exclusively proprietary to StructShare (or its third party licensors). “StructShare”, the StructShare Logo, and other marks are Marks of StructShare or its affiliates.
10. Customer Data.
10.1. License. While using the Service, you may choose to input, import, upload, post, or otherwise provide (collectively, “ Provide”) the Service or StructShare with certain information or content (“Customer Data“). You hereby grant StructShare a non-exclusive license to use, process, display, edit, copy, transmit, and store such Customer Data in order to provide you the Service.
10.2. Use. We may use Customer Data as well as any data provided to us through the Services or by you directly in order, without limitation, to analyze such data and enhance our Services, establish a business connection between Contractors and Suppliers or otherwise use it for valuable consideration.
10.3. Ownership. The intellectual property and all other rights, title and interest of any nature in and to the Customer Data are and shall remain your exclusive property or the exclusive property of its licensors (if applicable). Except as expressly set forth herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to transfer any right, title or interest in the Customer Data to StructShare or any third party.
10.4. Responsibility.You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have obtained the rights to all of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the Customer Data, and you have the right to provide StructShare the license granted herein to use such Customer Data; and (ii) the Customer Data you Provide, and the use of it by us or other users of the Service does not infringe or violate any patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, proprietary or privacy or publicity rights of any third party. You are solely responsible and liable for the Customer Data and expressly release StructShare from any and all liability arising from StructShare’s use of the Customer Data as permitted herein.
10.5. Availability of the Customer Data. You acknowledge and agree that the Service is not an archive or file storage service and you are solely responsible for, and we disclaim all warranties in connection with, the backup of Customer Data.
11. Term. These Terms shall become effective on the date that you commence access to or use of the Service (including creating an Account) and shall continue until expiration of the beta stage of the Service (as determined in StructShare’s sole discretion), or if earlier, until otherwise terminated by StructShare or you as stated below (“Term“).
12. Termination. We may terminate these Terms and stop to provide the Service to you at any time, for any reason. You may cancel your Account at any time for any reason by using the tools that we may make available within the Service or by sending a cancellation request to us at email@example.com com in which case we will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond within a reasonable time.
13. Effect of Termination.Upon termination of these Terms, you will lose all access to the Service and to any data that we may be storing on your behalf. It is your responsibility to download your data prior to canceling your Account or any termination of these Terms. We do not accept any liability for any termination of the Service or for the loss of data which may be deleted. This Section 13 and Sections 2 (Beta Notice), 9 (Title), 10.3 (Responsibility), and 16 ( Warranty Disclaimers) through and including 22 (General) shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
14. Suspension.If we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are using the Service in a manner that may cause harm to us or any third party, or in breach of these Terms, then we may, without derogating from our right to terminate your use and access to the Service, suspend your Account or your access to and use of the Service, or parts thereof.
15. Web Browser requirements. You acknowledge that use and access of the Service requires (i) a supported web browser as specified in the Documentation and, (ii) a web browser version that supports HTML5. You are solely responsible for using a supported web browser and upgrading to the then-current minimum web browser requirements that we define from time to time. We may either: (i) display the then-current web browser requirements on the Service; or (ii) otherwise notify you of the then-current web browser requirements.
16. Warranty Disclaimer.
16.1. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION OF THE SERVICE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS. STRUCTSHARE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WHICH MAY BE DEEMED TO ARISE IN THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
16.2. STRUCTSHARE DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF, OR INFORMATION ABOUT OR PROVIDED BY, ANY USER AND STRUCTSHARE MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF OTHER USERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHILE USING THE SERVICE OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY, OR PAYMENTS MADE (OR NOT MADE) TO, OTHER USERS.
16.3. THE SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE A MECHANISM TO CONFIRM OR MEMORIALIZE AGREEMENTS FOR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN USERS OR TO TRANSFER PAYMENT BETWEEN USERS. NOR DO THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIER OR OTHER USERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO TO MAKE OR COLLECT ANY PAYMENT DUE TO OR FROM OTHER USERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO, AND STRUCTSHARE RECOMMENDS THAT YOU, SEPARATELY CONCLUDE AN AGREEMENT WITH OTHER USER FROM YOU ORDER OR TO WHOM YOU PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICE. STRUCTSHARE IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS. IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR OF THE SUPPLIER FROM WHOM YOU HAVE ORDERED AND FOR PAYING AMOUNTS DUE TO THE SUPPLIER. IF YOU ARE A SUPPLIER, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROVISION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND FOR THE COLLECTION OF MONIES OWED TO YOU AND FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU PROVIDE.
16.4. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT STRUCTSHARE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE. STRUCTSHARE RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
16.5. STRUCTSHARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. STRUCTSHARE DOES NOT OFFER A WARRANTY OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR RESULTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICE CONTENT AND YOUR DATA AND ANY MARKETPLACE MATERIALS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK, AND STRUCTSHARE YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET (SUCH AS SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS) OR ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET PROVIDERS.
16.6. STRUCTSHARE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE. HOWEVER, APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY.
17. Limitation of Liability.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, STRUCTSHARE, ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF OUR LICENSORS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, FOR LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF REVENUES, SAVINGS, DATA, GOODWILL OR HARM TO YOUR REPUTATION WHICH MAY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THESE TERMS OR WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF STRUCTSHARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STRUCTSHARE, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS, FOR ANY DAMAGES UNDER THESE TERMS OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SUBSCRIPTION FEES PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
18. Indemnification.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless StructShare and our affiliates and our respective officers, directors, agents, consultants and employees from any third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Service; (ii) your Customer Data; and/or (ii) your breach of these Terms.
19. Disclosure.We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Service as we reasonably believe necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including to investigate potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to your support requests, and/or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of StructShare, its users or the public.
20. Assignment.These Terms, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by StructShare without restriction.
21. Governing Law and Disputes.
21.1. These Terms, and any dispute between you and StructShare, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflict of laws rules. Application of theUnited Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goodsand the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act are excluded from these Terms
21.2. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all disputes between you and StructShare shall be the courts located in Tel Aviv-Yaffo, and each party hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claims of inconvenient forum in respect of such jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, StructShare reserves the right to seek interim or injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction worldwide.